Wednesday, January 2, 2019

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS?

I read an article about the difference between renewal and resolution. Seems like most of us just recycle the same old resolutions which is more like renewing our goals for another year. Continuing on to become a better person. I'm a visual learner and have words all over my house to remind me what to focus on. My WORD for this year is PEACE. It's a illusive quality that is missing in our society but I'm talking about peace INSIDE. How do you find peace? I find that writing in a journal helps me empty and identify unpeaceful thoughts that demand attention. Then I can let them go and seek for TRUE PEACE>

Over my kitchen window by the table is my reminder
The star reminds me of the Savior who said "My peace is give unto to..."

No comments:

Post a Comment