Thursday, October 11, 2018

Taking a BREAK or snooze

Taking a break from SOCIAL MEDIA for 10 days as suggested at General Conference last Saturday by our prophet Russell M. Nelson. Mostly just refraining from spending hours on FACEBOOK and noting how I can use my time better doing other worthwhile things like organizing and decluttering my home and mind, studying scriptures, journaling, thinking more deeply about my life as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints also known as the Mormons or LDS church. I'll be back...

CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE about how tech companies are trying to make using your cell phone more addictive. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/10/tech/apple-google-facebook-tech-screen-addiction/index.html 

1 comment:

  1. didn't we enjoy this break? mine lasted a bit longer and I dread going back so I don't do it much. I'm catching up with your posts in a big gulp. Glad you are still at ie.

    ReplyDelete