Sunday, October 6, 2013

How to slow down time?


I feel like time is running away from me.
Could it be I'm doing too much again?
I taught three classes last week, Blogging
to the poetry group on Tuesday, then
again on Thursday to my photo club
followed by Healing Poetry on Saturday.

But I love to teach. Just preparing a lesson
helps me to grow and learn, then I enjoy
seeing students understand and apply what
I am teaching. I will be doing this several
more times this month with a class on
Writing Your Life Story and a Daughters 
of Utah Pioneers history lesson. I volunteered!

3 comments:

  1. If you enjoy the teaching, your students will enjoy the learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fabulous that you are so busy and enjoying yourself, Lin. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about learning from preparing lessons. It is a reward in itself!

    ReplyDelete