1. My MOTHER for giving birth to me and devoting her life to nurturing me through the years as she struggled as a young widow to provide a home and opportunities for me.
|l-r Cousin, grandmother, aunt, uncle,|
me with doll and my other cousin
3. My AUNTS, each unique in their examples of faith, devotion, persistence, cheerfulness and thrift.
4. My COUSINS who have been like sisters to me.
5. My STEP DAUGHTERS for accepting me into their family.
6. My DAUGHERS-IN-LAW for their devotion to their families and nurturing my grandchildren.
7. My GRAND DAUGHTERS who though still young, inspire me to be a good example to them.
8. TEACHERS throughout the years in schoolrooms, dance studios, college, community and church who helped me to become a better person.
9. FRIENDS like you who care enough to reach out and communicate with me.
10. My HEAVENLY MOTHER who though not known, nevertheless taught and prepared me for earth life.
As we HONOR women today, what WOMEN are you grateful for in your life? Please leave me a comment about that.