Sunday, November 4, 2012

Annual Craft Fair

Time for the Annual Craft Fair and selling my books
I shared my table with my poet friend Marilyn as we peddled our books
and were quite successful this year. I sold eight of mine.
Next to my table were baby quilts and of course I bought two.
Our local pottery club had lots of great pieces for sale
Woodworking is a great retirement hobby for many hubbies
Lots of decorative pieces cleverly made. 
Jewelry of all kinds, handmade!
Our lapidary club finds, cuts and polishes rocks for jewelry
I loved all these artificial flower arrangements. 
I loved the colors in this one.
Creative creatures!
Cute cow...
Indian looking elephants
So colorful and creative
One of our local photographers
Decorative gourds
Beautiful pine needle baskets
Lots of homemade crafts


3 comments:

  1. What a lot of beautiful hand crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with your book sales, Lin. What a wonderful, fun craft fair!

    ReplyDelete