Thursday, May 10, 2012

FREE BOOK-marketing SELF!


Sometimes when you give up trying to sell something, it sells! My latest book Find Your Voice, Write Your Life Story is an example. Read review here. Yesterday at a church picnic for women, I sold 3 copies of that book and had a couple more ordered. HURRAH! It was fun was talking to the woman who bought my book and she said she had read my columns which are the basis of the book and noticed how much our lives paralleled each other. It made me happy to know that my book is helping change lives of those who read it and inspire them with the desire to write their own life story. 

So here's a survey to take: type your answers in a comment
1. Have you written your life story?
2. If not, what stops you?
3. If you have, what benefits came to you because of that?

FREE BOOK giveaway-in your comment tell me if you'd like to be in a drawing for a free book. Never commented before? Just click below on the link that says comments and follow the instructions. You'll be asked to enter your google account or you can just leave an anonymous comment. Leave me a way to contact you IF you win the book-link or email address. Open to all my blogging friends old and new. Comments accepted until May 15, 2012. Winners will be select by a drawing.

3 comments:

  1. Good on ya! What a great achievement, Lin. I would love to be in your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your book helps someone I think that is the best reward....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book promotion and marketing are strange creatures, requires persistence and hard work. Keep up the great work, you're doing a wonderful job.

    I’m dropping by to say hello, hope you had a marvelous week.

    Have a good Mother’s Day!!

    ReplyDelete