Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jackalope

One of my favorite all time places to visit and shop or take photos is Jackalope in Santa Fe. There is a riot of colors, designs and just plain fantasy here. Click on the image to make it larger. I made this collage using Photoshop Elements. First I opened up a new file 11 X 8.5 inches. Then added the photos one by one and sized them to fit in the area where I wanted them, saving them after each addition. There is probably an easier way to do this and when I find out how I'll let you know.

Transportation in earlier times

Imagine hauling your purchases home in this!

Hubby trying to find a sombrero for boating

Happy shopper, no purchases but lots of fun photos

4 comments:

  1. you guys look like you are having so much fun going through all these places...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackalope does look like a great deal of fun. I'd enjoy poking around in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jackalope...You can try the free Picasa from google to make collages. It is pretty easy with that Lin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such fun photos! I'm so glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete