Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Customers!


Well, I've officially sold my first book to a sweet cousin who lives in California. She paid by paypal using my email address from my post yesterday. Ten dollars for the book and two dollars for domestic postage or four dollars for international postage. A new blogging friend Kavita from India is ordering a book also, so I'm on my way to being an international publishing author!


Here's a photo of my first eight copies-octuplets. The first wrapped book to go in the mail tomorrow. HURRAH! Can you tell I'm excited. This is Volume One with at least one more volume in process already. Other ideas for different books are floating around in my head. I'm a mother again of a brand new baby book!

7 comments:

  1. You know what, Lin, I am really excited for you! It's so neat to think you've already got the sales on the road too! Here's wishes you loads more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lin. You're on your way. Isn't it just the most thrilling feeling ever to click on PayPal and someone has ordered a book. It makes you tingggly all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My check is in the mail Lin! How very exciting this new venture must be for you, to be a published author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lin! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lin! That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling that you are not going to be a member in good standing of the "Stop at Two" movement. I'm sure you'll deliver lots and lots of "baby books"...

    I'm so dang proud of you!! (remember to save me my copy... I'll get it in Oregon.) Or on the way to Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, dear! (And we are the same age ...) You are a good writer and I am sure you will publish a lot more booka, articles etc. And be a well known person!
    Lots of hugs from your friend in Sweden

    ReplyDelete