Friday, December 14, 2007

Writing the NATURAL WAY


Check out http://www.gabrielerico.com/ for some great ideas on writing. I heard about her book from a good friend Mary whose daughter told her about it. Mary is part of a Writer's WORDshop group I started in my neighborhood to encourage others (and myself) in writing poetry, prose, free verse or whatever. There are lots of good ideas in this book that can help you become a better writer. Check it out....it's available at www.amazon.com used or new or at Gabriele Rico's website. I love her idea of clustering, it helps you as a writer get unstuck and going. Why write? To leave evidence of your life, values and thoughts for others (especially our families). Creative writing is very therapeutic and helps you discover yourself more fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment