Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Reliving the PAST

One of my goals this SUMMER is to exam my OLD JOURNALS and PHOTOS which is quite interesting. To see the GROWTH I've made and the MISTAKES I can still learn from. Sometimes I smile at the fun handmade Mother's Day cards from my young sons. Other times I cry reliving the difficult teenage rebellion years and marital conflicts that resulted in DIVORCE. I long for my fun  dancing days at BYU in the 1960s, but wouldn't go back through all that happened in my life since then-other than to learn and see God's hand always guiding me along. Found these photos onlin-BYU Banyan yearbooks 1961-2.

That's me top row 3rd from left in Orchesis-modern dance group

 Interntl. Folk Dancers (me in 3rd row 3rd from left in center)

Me in front row 4th from left, 1st husband back row on left

Folk Dancers-Polish costumes, I'm in 3rd row, 3rd from right

 I majored in Dance though it was called Physical Education (Dance Emphasis). Got my BS and MA degrees in dance then taught ballet, folk, social and modern dance in colleges for 10 years at BYU, Wisconsin State Univ, Wisconsin-Madison, Cal State Univ-Fullerton. Those were the DAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment