Saturday, June 25, 2022

Value of Journaling

So as I'm spending this summer sorting through my many old journals, files, photos, etc...a trip down memory lane and also a time of reflecting on: LESSONS learned, obstacles overcome, FAITH exerted and ANSWERS that came and are still coming to challenges. I've used JOURNALING throughout the years as THERAPY-a way to sort out and work through my feelings in difficult situations-working through the adjustments after a divorce, raising teenagers who rebelled, etc. Now in my 80s, it's interesting to relive those days and realize the growth and strength that came to me as I learned from LIFE and still am...

These are just some of my journals, others are on my computer
Then there are many photos of my mom's and mine to sort
Did I mention family history research notes to organize also?

No comments:

Post a Comment