Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Time to BLOG AGAIN

Here we are being asked to mask up again at Church meetings

I do BLOG daily on FACEBOOK so that might explain my absence here on lettersfromlin.blogspot.com Doing well with some RESOLUTIONS-trying to exercise or walk daily-note the word TRY! I have so much TIME being retired to pick and choose how to use my energy and time. For several years now I've kept the resolution to STUDY SCRIPTURES and GOSPEL MATERIALS daily-it sets the mood for my day along with PRAYER at 6 am. Then JOURNALING helps me keep track of me. Trying to be more POSITIVE and REACH OUT MORE helps my focus. LOVE connecting with family and friends be it in person, phone or emails. Tell us what you are doing with your NEW YEAR as the Virus continues!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment