Sunday, January 9, 2022

BIRTHDAY TIME for my son DANIEL

Amazing how fast 53 years can pass but the memories are still there of my second child Daniel born on a freezing subzero Wisconsin morning in 1979 when I was a young 29. I already had one son and was anxious to have a companion for him so he wasn't raised alone. Went on to have four sons in total and years of scouting, soccer and school activities. Daniel was a happy little guy who loved art and became a peacemaker with his Hatch brothers and a great example to his much younger brother Jeff from a second marriage. We have shared so many wonderful deep conversations about life, God and the meaning of our challenges. Happy Birthday dear son. Love you so much. Thanks for all you have done and do for me including introducing me to the world of computers plus taking me to Alaska on my first cruise ever with your family!!




No comments:

Post a Comment