Thursday, March 4, 2021

It's MARCH and I'm back...

I am mostly on FACEBOOK everyday and neglect to update my blog but life goes on. Enjoying feeling more secure now that we've had our second COVID vaccination. I'm ready to go tripping but need to convince my designated driver that it's time. Got a favorite photo I took that didn't win any awards enlarged and framed in an old print that we got with the house 14 years ago. It was TIME FOR A CHANGE! That's how I'm feeling now that SPRING is coming. We've had 72 degree days.

Original print we got with our house sale

My print enlarged and then framed in the same frame as above.

Final product, I love this photo I took of the desert.

Playday after 4 months social isolation-l-r Lin and Caryn

Checking out the newest thrift store in town and the mall

Sales galore-at Maurices $40 blouse for $20!

Fun blouse for $5 at Penneys at the mall! 

Relief Society gathering outside at church just gabbing!

3 comments:

  1. Nice you can go out again and meet people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your framed photograph is wonderful!
    We will be slow about re-entering the outside world. WE need to wait a couple of weeks yet for full effectiveness of our shots to take over. We've waited this long and don't want to mess up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about your photograph. How wonderful to be with Caryn again. I'm glad you're both keeping safe.

    ReplyDelete