Wednesday, September 16, 2020

So EXCITED, we get to return to LIVE church meetings

It's been a very long time since I've physically been in my church for a meeting as we were cancelled attending in early March because of the Corona Virus. That's over 6 months ago...the longest I've ever missed going to Church or the temple in my life. I discovered that it's possible to worship at home or through Zoom meetings and continue learning and progressing at home with prayer, study and service. A valuable lesson learned in better using my time and staying focused. Below our Church steeple is only a block  away. This Sunday half of our congregation will be attending, then next Sunday the other half. Everyone can watch on Zoom that aren't able to attend in person.


The closest temple open to us is in Cedar City and though not open for all temple work to be done. I can still do genealogy research, turn in names for temple work and upload photos and my ancestor's stories to http://familysearch.org

3 comments:

  1. I’m so glad you are staying focused and doing well, Lin. I know you’re able to make your connection with God without being in church though you must miss all your friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GOOD, I'm happy you will get to go back to your services. Wishing you well . . . Stay Safe, my friend!

    ReplyDelete