Monday, August 10, 2020

Spent the DAY in the PAST

Sept 1943 to be exact. I was only 3 years old and with my parents who made a road trip from Utah to visit my mother's brother Norman who lived in San Francisco with his wife Gladys and dg Ruth. (None of us knew at that time in two short years my father Stanley Vernon would be killed in an airplane accident.) Today I decided to dig out some old slides he had made and my mom saved to scan and upload to http://familysearch.org where your precious photos are preserved forever as well as your family history and memories.

l-r my dad Stanley, Gladys, Norm with Ruth and me

Me, Mom and Ruth



All three are now together in Heaven...

My dad's airplane-his new hobby!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely visit into your past, Lin. Loved seeing those pics of you when you were little. Lovely family.

    ReplyDelete