Thursday, July 9, 2020

July is HALFWAY OVER!!

I haven't stopped blogging just doing most of it on other sites like FACEBOOK, etc. But here are some photos I took while on my early 6 am walk before the sun comes up and while it's still below 70 degrees. We are now at 105 during the hot part of the day, so we hibernate inside with the AC on.

The front door was ready for The Fourth of July

Blooms from one of the many yucca plants in the yard

Love the Sunflowers that are already blooming

Note the different shape of these petals

Lantana blooms are colorful and bright

Oleander bushes are all in bloom now


Trumpet vines are showing their  colors


Rose bushes are still trying to bloom

These roses are about done for this year.

4 comments:

  1. It takes a hardy plant, and people, to live in your climate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are beautiful, thank you for sharing this inspiration. Wishing you all the best! Stay Safe, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe it's Friday already, and now you remind me it's heading towards the middle of the month. My goodness! What a lovely walk you had early this morning. Thanks for letting us take a peek at all you saw. Lovely flowers!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend, Lin.
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. the flowers are wonderful! I love sunflowers too

    ReplyDelete