Sunday, March 29, 2020

How are you SURVIVING the SOCIAL DISTANCING?

It's a different world we all live in now with the CORONA VIRUS sweeping across the world and especially in our UNITED STATES. It's a time for REFLECTION and INTROSPECTION when just a little trip to the grocery store is our EXCITEMENT for the week as we try to keep our SOCIAL DISTANCING as we gather supplies for the upcoming week as we try to fill our days with MEANINGFUL ACTIVITIES besides listening to all the NEGATIVE NEWS. How are you doing?

My day STARTS EARLY as I love the quiet morning time when I can PRAY, STUDY SCRIPTURES and write in my JOURNAL. A time to reflect on how I'm doing and SET SOME GOALS for the new day.
1. Focus on FAITH not FEAR
2.  REACH OUT TO FAMILY-near and far through digital means or interaction with hubby
3. LISTEN for inspiration on how to best spend my time
4. REST, EXERCISE and EAT HEALTHY FOODS
5. FILL MY WELL-listen to music, read up lifting materials, create, walk-exercise

HANG IN THERE...this is another lesson on PATIENCE––Remember This too shall pass...






1 comment:

  1. Unlike you, we get up later, but like you,I exercise, try to eat healthy so as to not gain weight, do lots of reading, and have some kind of project I can pick up. WE watch the news, good and bad, and read about it on line. We do not avoid the negative, but have conversations about our reactions to it. As an introvert, I am OK, but I do not like having my freedom of choice about where I can go restricted, and staying safe outside of home is a lot of work!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete