Saturday, February 8, 2020

Happy Birthday to my oldest son FRANK

Born 54 years ago in Provo Utah while I was teaching dance at BYU, I taught until the day before Frank was born and was back teaching in two weeks. Amazing what youth can do. Frankie was my practice son. Little did I know then that 3 others sons would join our family. I'm proud of his many achievements including graduating from high school and college, serving a mission for our Church in Taiwan, earning a ph.d degree in his chosen profession of helping others in physical therapy and choosing to marry Nedret and have a family with son Hakan. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more.

Hakan, son of Frank V on right
The family: Frank V, Nedret and Hakan


The Brothers l-r: Frank V, me, Daniel, Brook in back and Jeffrey


First color TV-Wisconsin 1968

Helpiing in the kitchen, an only child so far



Four generations of Franks: Frank C, Frank S, Frank V and his dad Frank W

Four generations, me, my mom, Grandma Johnson and FV

First car, bought by Grandpa Blomberg in Orem Utah

Best buddy Scott Claflin in high school 
Missionary in Taiwan
Scouting family: brothers l-r: Brook, Daniel, Jeff and Frank





1 comment:

  1. Wishing a Belated Happy Birthday to Frank! I hope you all had a wonderful time on your special day.

    ReplyDelete