Saturday, November 9, 2019

NOVEMBER-Gratitude Month



How can we be halfway through this month of November already...time is flying even the daylight hours are disappearing. Leaves are turning colors some of them, but most got frozen and are just falling off the trees green. I don't like cold, but it's easier to handle than extreme heat if you have a furnace and warm clothing which I have both of. Which brings me to the QUESTION I'd like to ask: What are three things you are most grateful for? Here's mine.

1. Having the opportunity to have a physical body, time on earth, family and friends surrounding me.
2. Understanding why I'm here-to learn and to grow by the experiences both positive and negative.
3. Believing there is a purpose to life and a higher power who loves and watches over us.

2 comments:

  1. We must all be thinking of gratitude. I wrote a post a couple of weeks ago that will go up tomorrow about this same topic. And I saw another blogger was also feeling much gratitude for her blessings today. You are such a wonderful, positive person, Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Lin, how can it be nearing the middle of the month already!

    Three things I'm grateful for:

    1. Being able to stay indoors when the snowing is falling outside. We've had two days of snow and it looks very beautiful... which leads to the next point...
    2. I'm grateful for eyes to see all the beautiful snow that's fallen in the last two days. It transfers the world into winter wonderland.
    3. For coffee beans that grind into a fragrant cup of coffee on this chilly morning. It went well with our toast topped with peanut butter and sliced bananas.

    Wishing you a beautiful week ahead, Lin!
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete