Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Time with FAMILY

Been wanting to see more of my grandkids but everyone is busy with trips, etc. So when we got invited to come to a piano recital for the Karlsson grandkids in Northern Utah we were off.

Dad Jeffrey is recording Edmund's piano solo while mom and Lorien watch
Lorien will be in 4th grade this year and Edmund in 2nd grad
Rachel's mom and dad were able to come also and cousin Emilee
No stage fright at all, Eddie is serious about this piano playing
Lorien had on her special "recital dress" and looks beautiful
Mom and daughter duet was special

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh… how lovely that you were able to attend that piano recital. Special for them and for you. I used to love piano recitals. Even though I felt nervous when it was my turn. There was something magical about playing for an audience, and especially for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for making the effort to be there. You gotta' grab the opportunities when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at those cuties on the piano, they're adorable! I'm grinning from ear-to-ear over here in Texas as if I were right there with you all.

    You have a lovely family, Lin. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete