Friday, August 24, 2018

Thanks BLOGGING FRIENDS for commenting

One of my loyal blogging friends sent me an email saying her comments weren't showing on my blog. So I took a look at my SETTINGS and guess what-last June I got several spam comments so I CHANGED my settings to examine each comment before posting. Somehow all it did was BLOCK each comment and there they were all 20 of them from June 2018 until today. So I published them, NOW I understand why I was getting NO COMMENTS from my friends. THANKS Dellgirl for the email I appreciate you more than you'll ever know after 11 years of blogging...lol!

I put links on FACEBOOK for EACH ol my blogs and have many loyal friends there who comment also but was wondering what happened to my old BLOGGER friends. Now I know the REST OF THE STORY! Shows how easy it is to judge a situation WITHOUT ALL THE FACTS.

3 comments:

  1. There's always a reason for things, even when it doesn't make sense. Glad your blogging friends are 'back'. I do go check my spam once in a while, just to make sure no one I know is stuck back there.

    Wishing you a happy weekend, Lin!
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, maybe my posts weren't published either. But I will stop by as much as I can with all this busy season. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome, Lin. So glad you remembered what happened and were able to fix it without too much trouble. Happy I could help.

    ReplyDelete