Tuesday, June 5, 2018

ROOT BOUND?

I have these plants I've been dragging along with me for several years and to different houses. Lately they were looking tired, worn out and root bound, needing attention. So, I was going to replant them but decided instead to buy some new ones. Here's the results of that adventure. It was fun and creative and needed to add some beauty and order to my bedroom. Sometimes I feel rootbound also to old wornout ideas. Do you?

New plants to replace my old worn out ragged spider plant.
Lots of baby plants that I could have replanted but didn't
That's the roots growing below the pot looking for soil.
Talk about root bound this is after I removed the pot, these roots are seeking.
New plant with lots of room to grow
Other new plants join an older plant

2 comments:

  1. What a good image of being root bound not only with our plants but our souls!
    Your new plants looks quite happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planting/gardening is so much fun, and relaxing too.

    ReplyDelete