Thursday, September 1, 2016

Welcome SEPTEMBER

It's back to schooltime so I've signed up for a couple of community education classes: Tai Chi and Laughter Yoga. Sounds fun and I need some gentle exercise. I'm also going to be teaching a class at my home on Julia Cameron's latest book "It's never too late to Begin Again." We'll meet weekly and explore writing Healing Memoirs. See my post about her book here. If you'd like to take the course online with us, buy a book and I'll send you class outlines. Should be fun. I just got released from our church's Relief Society presidency after serving for two years, so I'm excited to be starting a class in my home. What are your plans for September?

4 comments:

  1. welcome, welcome. Fall is always the best season ever. I love the cool breeze it brings in the morning for my early morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for the courses you'll take. My three -times-per-week exercise class, plus my once-per-month sorority group and its activities seem to keep me busy enough. And then there's the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, my, my you are one busy lady. Good for you. I hope you (all) have a lot of fun with that Julia Cameron class, I love her work. I am so looking forward to fall, it's my favorite season...right up there with early spring. Wishing you a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you'll like tai chi, Lin. I think it's helped my flexibility and balance. It may help my memory too... maybe.

    ReplyDelete