Saturday, January 30, 2016

Genealogy BUG has bitten me again....

Haven't done much research for many years as I've spent lots of time on writing books and poetry, but it's time to return to my enjoyable hobby started in 1960 at college when I took my first class and started gathering genealogy. Now it's called FAMILY HISTORY which is much easier to spell and understand. Now we have the INTERNET and so many resources at our fingertips-LITERALLY. Especially http://familysearch.org a free website for all to use. Here's a family tree with photos that I've input which can also be seen on smart phones. Your ancestors in your hand. It's an amazing world we live in. Click to enlarge. I'm trying to get all the photos and histories I have gathered on my ancestors preserved and available here. The LDS Church will preserve this information forever digitally in granite vaults.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting work, Lin. I'm sure it's rewarding to see this family history come together in one document, and your
    children will surely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom has been playing with importing photos too. He shares this hobby.

    ReplyDelete