HERE'S MY LIST:
1. Have a VISIT BY THE TWINS now almost 17. They will come down in June and each stay a few days with their grandma exploring our area, talking and having fun together. I can't wait.
2. Soon time for a 22nd wedding ANNIVERSARY on June 12th-will try to get hubby to go somewhere in Utah to stay overnight and explore. Thinking I'd like to see Capitol Reef again.
3. CELEBRATE my 75th birthday on July 12th-nothing special planned for that except an Alaskan Cruise later in Aug.
4. Would love to SEE MY FAMILY that live in New Mexico sometime this summer. Hopefully will visit my son in Seattle this summer on my way to Alaska.
5. ALASKAN CRUISE-coming the first week in August with Daniel, Tina and kids on Norwegian Crusie Lines-my first cruise ever. Hubby's not interested in big boats, so he'll stay home and work on his little 16 ft. sailboat.
6. Squeeze in some GENEALOGY and indexing activities. Still have tons of files to go through after 55 years of doing family history research.
7. Go to LEAGUE of UTAH WRITER'S Conference in Logan the end of August and visit my friend Caryn who is living near Ogden, Then it will be FALL again.
8. More EXERCISING and healthier eating, so I can loose some weight.
9. Work on a new PHOTO-POETRY book which includes writing more poetry.
10. HAVE FUN!
What are you planning to do this summer?