Sunday, September 1, 2013

September-BACK TO SCHOOL


I miss not buying NEW back to school clothes but
I love being able to take any class of interest.
I'm retired––so my options are LIMITLESS..
besides my art classes, I'll study photoshop
in a COMMUNITY EDUCATION workshop.


Then, I'll also TEACH which is where I learn most.
Focusing now on HEALING WORDS
how exploring poetry and creative writing
can relieve stress and help RECOVER from losses.
We all have disappointments in our lives.


Loved ones who stray away, won't return or respond
to your gestures of REACHING out. Those who
you can't touch, despite great efforts and love.
Life is a CHALLENGE for all of us, but HOPE is
possible as you connect with your Higher Power.

1 comment:

  1. I do often feel nostalgic whenever September rolls around. I still love going to office supply stores even though I don't need any school things anymore.

    ReplyDelete