Thursday, July 25, 2013

Legacy of Ancestors

Of my sixteen second great grandparents only three were not Mormon converts. They came from many areas of the world mostly England, but also Scotland, Iceland, Ireland, France, and Germany. Because of their conversion to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by early missionaries sent abroad to gather the flock, they ended up in Utah. I'm proud of my legacy as a descendent of Mormon pioneers. I have a testimony of the truthfulness of this church that claims to be the restored church of Jesus Christ as administered in His day and as described in the Bible with a prophet, apostles and priesthood authority.


Click the chart above to make it larger, those with * were not early Mormon converts. You too can make a free fan chart easily like the one above at http://www.familysearch.org Just register, then link up with your deceased ancestors. You may find photos and stories about your ancestors there also. Ask me, if you need help with this.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting! I wasn't aware of it before reading this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete