Friday, May 31, 2013

Where did MAY go?

All of a sudden it's the last day of MAY
Amazing you say, the month just began
BUT it's gone. Over and out. Mayday, Mayday!
Not to worry JUNE and summer will be NEXT.


My GOALS for this next month are CLEAR
finish up all the LITTLE and BIG PROJECTS
that I didn't get done this past month: PUBLISH
my book DISCOVER Your Voice after Divorce,

SUBMIT more POEMS to contests, VISIT family
in Santa Fe, New Mexico, SUPPORT hubby in
his search for a HOMESTEAD closer to home,
EXERCISE and LOSE weight. Wish me LUCK!


Oh yes, and CELEBRATE our TWENTIETH
ANNIVERSARY of MARRIAGE and LIFE
TOGETHER: day after day, week after week,
year after year. We believe in FAMILY!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes! I wish you all the luck in the world and congratulations as well. It's a busy summer for me too. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy anniversary ahead of time. glad you made it to 20...it's wonderful to grow old together.

    last night as I was talking to Dawn and dusting the family room, I decided by goal for June is to pick a room each day and clean it top to bottom...every day (except Sunday) and every week. Maybe by July it'll feel like a habit is forming. As I dusted I wished I was more like my mom...who was a cleanaholic....But I'm not. I just like a clean house.

    ReplyDelete