Monday, February 11, 2013

Missed a BIRTHDAY-Frank V

Life got too busy last week and I didn't get a photo collage up for my oldest son's birthday but I did get a birthday card sent to him by snail mail. He spent the weekend skiing in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.


My first born son is now a grown man, physical therapist, husband and father. A college graduate now working on his phd degree in physical therapy. Best wishes to my oldest son as he continues to live a productive busy life. Just wished we lived closer-he's in Santa Fe, NM. Will be visiting him and his family in mid June. Photos taken by his beautiful wife Nedret. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK!

5 comments:

  1. he's so handsome...and his wife is beautiful. Would like more pix of these two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank sounds like a very accomplished man, a son to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Frank! Santa Fe is a wonderful place to live. Lucky Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you mom, this is a lovely medley of photos. please use some of the latest photos, we are getting old after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great man! I hope his birthday was a happy one!

    ReplyDelete