Saturday, January 5, 2013

Time to GET GOING

After being SICK with a HEAD COLD since Thanksgiving then working through other HEALTH issues, I'm finally better but still feeling TIRED and drugged out. Could it be cause I take so many pills for high blood pressure, diabetes, etc? Also packing a few extra pounds around, time to get serious about ME! Only I can do that. With the cold weather and tiredness my daily walking has disappeared. Although I still drag myself to classes and meetings, I need EXERCISE! So I say to myself Why can't you put on an exercise video? There's no reason I can't-as my fingers still work on the remote...lol! LAZY or worn out, just getting older-it's a NATURAL thing I keep telling myself as I do NOTHING. How are you doing in the NEW YEAR?

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you weren't feeling well and I hope things are sorted out. I hear you.. it is hard to get motivated.. thank you for your support and prayers..I so appreciate it..hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get up and exercise too, but it's storming outside right now. I'm going to have to start training RIGHT AWAY for the Aloha Run/Walk. Yikes! I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Seems like everybody is sick right now. It's making me nervous.

    ReplyDelete