Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SoulCollage class

I'm at my third SoulCollage class and I'm learning more.
Meeting lots of fascinating women who are willing to share
their life's struggles with their collages as a stimulus.


My friend Caryn below is here also learning and doing.


Our teacher is Pat Major-photo below.


I'll share my "I am one who...." statements below with my
latest collage cards made at class last Saturday.


I crave the peace of nature and communion with the Spirit


I am one who loves my sons and posterity.
I long to communicate more with them.


I like to keep active, moving and progressing always.


I'm a pioneer in my own way.


I feel others' emotions as I interact with them.


I like to write about my feelings so I can understand me.


I believe eyes are a window to the soul.

1 comment: