Friday, January 4, 2013

Organizing CLUTTER


Part of making progress with any project or resolution
demands organization of the clutter that surrounds you
in your mind and in your surroundings that distracts,
keeps you from FOCUSING on GOING FORWARD.

CLUTTER happens each day, hourly and almost minutely
as we breath. It has to be addressed and not ignored or
it will take over your waking hours––perhaps dreams too.

I will TAKE A STAND on organizing my clutter NOW,
make time to look around and not just go forward dragging
my unfinished business behind me, under me and forever
around me...draining my energies instead of helping me.

HOW ABOUT YOU? I'm clearing off my desks! 

5 comments:

  1. I am SO spending my day on my study after reading this post! That room has slowly morphed into a mess. Today I'll get it under control. Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at keeping everything tidy on a daily, or at least weekly basis. However, I just found a stack of wonderful stickers that I had forgotten about so it was good that I made a quick tidy-up of the desk before heading off the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's that time of he year, for fresh starts. Time to straighten out, clear out, throw out, and find time to "work out" too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did work on our clutter before the new year, but it has a habit of starting again.... I say this as I stare at my husband who doesn't like to throw anything away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did my linen closet and desk..it feels good...

    ReplyDelete