Saturday, January 19, 2013

New BLOG for hubby


Actually the BLOG been there a while waiting for him. Yesterday we decided to upload his photos of the project and discovered that he had been using our old digital camera to take photos but there was NO memory card in it. Unfortunately, it flashed and took photos but didn't tell us that important piece of information.

Luckily, I had been taking photos and blogging about them. So I thought I'd just export my posts over to the new blog. But despite reading the instructions, it seems that I needed to download all my posts-over 4 years worth to my computer then upload them to his blog as xml files. I couldn't do that. I know I need to backup my files-any suggestions? Check out his blog.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those cameras! Been there. This is a great image. Will go check out the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. headed over there.. google blogger backup.. I use wordpress..

    ReplyDelete