Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holidays aren't over yet!

It's a great time to shop for Christmas decorations

 Now because they are on sale

Time to stock up for next year... 

Our Tai Pan store has 25% to 50% off 

 Need a special colorful ribbons?

or fun flowers for making bouquets or displays 

Valentines Day is coming with Spring not far behind it 

 Silk flowers looks so real these days

 Santa Claus or snowmen any one?

 My neighbor Wanda and her 12 days of Christmas quilt

We enjoyed a potluck New Year's Eve dinner 
with Wanda, Rick and friends playing games.
We actually stayed up till midnight!!

4 comments:

  1. I bought a couple of 75% off Christmas items today! Congrats on staying up until midnight. You're a better woman than I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely store. I'm glad you got to enjoy your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely do not NEED any more Christmas decorations. Having just loaded bin after bin to pack away in the attic, I can be assured of that.
    Therefore I need to stay away from stores like that lovely one in your photos, so as not to be tempted by the sales prices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun!!! I would love to have spent New Years eve with friends. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete