Monday, November 7, 2011

Craft Boutique

I got hubby to go with me to the local craft boutique with handmade items. But all I came away with was lots of ideas and some fun photos. Remind me not to go shopping again with my spouse along...lol! Well I returned and came home with a very heavy ceramic turtle for my front yard...photo coming.

Ah pottery!

My favorite is always pottery, but I resisted this year

Click to read about mystic carvings

The artist, he loves to carve in wood

Look closely for elf dwellings

Each piece of wood hides its own secrets

More wood carvings

Petroglyphs skillfully painted on rocks

I almost bought one of these to add to my decor

I wanted a big ceramic turtle for my yard and I got one!

Gourds decorated are so festive and creative!

6 comments:

  1. You went to a wonderful craft show! I LOVE pottery and wood and could fill my home with pieces and pieces!! My husband is okay to take but not as fun as a friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what wonderful things, I would have bought all the pottery you are good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pottery too, but it looks like you had lots of fun crafts to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lin...that wood carver's stuff is amazing. sure wish i lived near you. There are many days I need some elf dwelling near me. thanx. great pix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a wonderful craft show! I'm lucky in that Craig loves those things and in fact, I sometimes think "remind myself not to go with him next time..." lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a craft show as I so admire the talented craftpeople....

    ReplyDelete