Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And the winner is...

Leslie Gallagher, a cousin twice removed or something like that wins a copy of my book Find Your Voice: Write Your Life Story. Try reading her blog. She lives in Texas with her hubby although she's a Utahan-raised in the state. I'll be having more opportunities to win other books I've written so stay tuned or you could order a copy for yourself or a Christmas gift. Just let me know in a comment of your interest or click on the book cover you want to the right. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm so excited =) I have several of Lin's books and they are all excellent. This one is of particular interest because I love to write... and would love to write my story, but don't know quite how to get started. Thanks again Lin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go and check out her blog... I was surprised that you mentioned my poetry on a recent post.. you mean I actually wrote poetry..I am so happy about that...

    ReplyDelete