Thursday, August 4, 2011

Teaching another class

Today I'll be teaching another class on slide.com for our photography club. Showing them how to take individual photos and make a slide show. Click below on handout for how to do this. It's lots of fun!

Click on slide in upper left corner to enlarge to full screen.

Here's an old video of Lorien that I'm practicing with for my class.
Click on youtube in lower right corner to see the video larger.
First I had to upload the video clip from my digital camera to
my computer to youtube and use slide.com to finish the process.


4 comments:

  1. I love how you make the most of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a wonderful teacher, Lin. Lorien is so gorgeous. I love how she allows you all to put a pretty ribbon on her head. My granddaughter would pull everything we put on her head off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree..you are a wonderful teacher...

    ReplyDelete