Thursday, July 14, 2011

Off to the TEMPLE Again

Spending more time in the TEMPLE these days
doing vicarious work for the dead, bringing blessings
to others of eternal families, and forever relationships
fills me with JOY...Make time for temples in your life.

Turning the hearts of the children to the fathers
and sealing the living into eternal family units.
I love my family and want to be with them forever
Sealed or bound together by God's power in sacred temples.

Photos from Deseret News of the new Brigham City Utah temple.
Our Church-the Mormons or Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
now has 134 temples around the world with 26 more planned.
Most of them are topped with a statue of the angel Moroni.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know .And also wishing you Belated Happy Birthday .I am sure you must have had a fabulous time .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...I think that places of worship make people feel closer to their faith and to their maker...

    ReplyDelete