Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gratitude Journal


It's another day of rest and refilling my well
This week has been very busy with family history work.
Opportunities to attend the St. George temple
and feel at peace as I contemplate why I am here.

Another family to seal together in sacred ceremonies
as my cousin as his wife travel to Utah from California.
His mother, my aunt died last year at age 92 now she
is with her husband and parents again after many years alone.

We will attend the Mt. Timpanogos temple up north
to make them an eternal family in the realms above.
What a blessing to know our loved ones live on
and await us when our life here is finished.

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely photo and a lovely thought once we have passed on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post reminds me that life is complete and beautiful and that all we need to do is live and love it for what it is. Beautiful. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete