Thursday, June 9, 2011

Smashburger

Hungry for a good old fashioned hamburger?
Try SMASHBURGER-no old frozen meat patties,
they make/smash their patties on the spot
so it's fresh and tasty with lots of add-ons.

It takes a while to decide what to have on
your burger-choices abound with different buns,
and lots of condiments. I like the classic hamburger
plus bacon of course with a diet coke and skinny fries.
YUM! Although, it's lots of calories-it's so good!
Hubby above enjoying his burger on our lunch date.

7 comments:

  1. You're making me hungry. To me there's something so satisfying with a good (and I mean good) hamburger with crispy fries.

    Do you have ketchup with your fries?
    I do. Lots and lots of Heinz, for there is no other 'kindz'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good...I haven't eaten meat for 6 years...sometimes I miss the taste of good steak...Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um-umm. Wouldn't mind one of those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh,that looks delicious. I LOVE a good hamburger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well my husband would want one of those. Love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE burgers...think I'll have one tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am hungry..lovely that you and hubby still have dates...

    ReplyDelete