Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time marches on...

It's almost the middle of May-there's quite a battle going on between
spring and winter weather, while summer is waiting to start soon.
I drove home in a rain, snow squalls to my warm desert home.
So good to be back safely after many miles and hours of driving.


Now to continue on with my plans for marketing my FHE book.
Sold five books this weekend and placed seven more to be sold.
I need to plan some kind of a launch with press releases and
book signings or lectures to get some attention coming my way.
Lots of hard work ahead, the easy part was writing the book.

5 comments:

  1. Well ,it's already very hot and humid out here.Good Luck for your book -marketing ,hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are selling books!

    Now if we can get the seasons to take turns....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that will keep you busy. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope people buy one.....I will be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your sales! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete