Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meltdowns and Cards

Right now, Japan is struggling with its nuclear power plants
threatening to MELTDOWN and explode-how frightening that is.
There also comes into our lives those times when we face
the possibility of a similar situation unless we change our lives.

Out of control times call for a lowering of our life's intensity,
a time of reflecting, reducing the heat, and regulating the load.
Impossible you say, well necessary sometimes for SURVIVAL.
Time for connecting back into the source of all knowledge.

Receiving guidance from the Master Teacher and Father
is always available when we reduce and SIMPLIFY life to the
very basics, resetting priorities, and turning inward to pray,
meditate, and reset necessities by simplifying each day.

Taking TIME to select a fun card for a special occasion can help.
Cards brought from and made by a special niece Dawn Mercedes.
I would love to have the time to made such cards, but I don't.
Right now I'm working on saying...No, I can't do that now.

8 comments:

  1. Those are adorable cards. We do need balance in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, Lin. I agree with you. From afar, I can take from Japan a metaphor for inner peace. What a luxury for us. I hope their situation turns around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a talented little gal, allright! I satisfy myself with purchasing the occasional handmade card. Like you, I have neither the time or the inclination to find the time to make my own.

    Wow! Your grandbaby has changed so much! She's growing into a little girl too soon. She certainly has lots of expressions to choose from. Cute, cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked them! I'm sure you'll have fun sending them out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who makes cards and they are beautiful as these are..talent...

    ReplyDelete