Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In between projects

Well, my FHE book is at the publishers being evaluated,
in 4-6 months I'll know if it will be accepted. My poetry
for children's book is trying to find an agent-none yet,
but several nice rejection letters. In the meantime, I'm
thinking it's relaxing to be in between major projects.


Time to vacation and spend time with family near and far
as the holidays approach and winter tried to creep up
with it's cold weather and icy roads to navigate. Soup
time and indoor activities beckon, though walks bundled
up are still nice for important exercise and fresh air.

Fun visit from Caryn and husband, they may move
here as snow birds...hopefully this year!

8 comments:

  1. Wish you good luck for both the books !Enjoy winter holidays with family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I've got so much to do and so little time...ordered my turkey today though and am looking forward to having my parents for thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poetry book..I can't understand why it wouldn't be grabbed up...are kids that uninterested in nature...I hope not..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very busy lady full of great projects...keep up the great work Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. November is soup season around here. It's so nice to come indoors and snuggle up and enjoy these pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your books. and yes, it does sound like a good time to just go with the flow for a while and enjoy family and simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lin, Exciting things going on.....
    With all the other neat stuff you've got happening, those 4-5 months will fly by!

    Enjoy your 'Caryn' time... we still miss her online!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup! yup! Caryn just may move down to St. George. Holy Smokes! Is this ever a case of being careful of what you wish for, eh? Three weeks! eek!

    ReplyDelete