FAILURE is only the OPPORTUNITY to BEGIN again,
this time more WISELY. -Anonymous
Thirty five years ago this time of year, I divorced my first husband after 11 years of marriage. Talk about feelings of FAILURE, but time has taught me all experiences negative or positive can be learned from. So, I BEGAN again and have continued to try to GROW in wisdom and knowledge. That is why we are here on earth, to grow in UNDERSTANDING ourselves and to be TESTED to see if we will stay TRUE to our BELIEFS. (Photo, by me while walking, of patterns in a rock made over time because of natural pressures.)
So what HAVE I learned?
1. You haven't failed, as long as you KEEP TRYING. No matter the situation.
2. There is always a SILVER LINING in every storm cloud, though you may have to be PATIENT before FINDING it. Keep looking.
3. There are ANSWERS to PRAYERS, and a loving FATHER who cares.
4. FRIENDS can be wonderful guides along the way. We NEED each other.
5. Life is WORTH living, even with it's CHALLENGES.