Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Alicia


I met Alicia, after she had graduated from high school and was attending BYU, when I started to date her divorced dad. She left on a mission to Minnesota/Canada before we were married and I became her "stepmom." I've been able to watch her growth as she returned from being a missionary, was married in the Bountiful LDS temple, and started a family with her husband Thor. They now have 4 children and are hosting a Japanese foreign exchange student this year in their home. I have watched her develop into a loving wife and devoted stay at home mom. Happy Birthday, dear Alicia.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a lovely tribute to Alicia. A Happy Birthday indeed.

Linda Reeder said...

Alicia shares her birthday today with my husband Tom and his twin sister Jan. Happy Birthday to all.

alicia said...

Thank you so much Lin... :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Alicia!:)

Rambling Woods said...

Happy Happy Birthday Alicia....

SandyCarlson said...

Happy Birthday, Alicia! God bless.

Mare said...

Alicia has had a great model to learn resilience. Happy B'day to her!