Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today is a day for thanking those men in our life
that are part of our families: spouses, sons, dads,
grandpas, brothers, uncles, and also dear cousins.

Extending out to religious leaders, teachers
and other exemplary males that we can
look up to and admire for their good qualities.

Those men who serve us, protect and guide us
during our lifetime here on earth. And, of course,
our Heavenly Father who has sent us here.

And probably the greatest exemplar of true
manhood-Jesus Christ, who loved us enough
to give His life to atone for our sins.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tribute !The collage looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful tribute, to be sure. And thank God for that finest of role models and finest of teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Amen...yes to all the real caring ones. I did not grow up with a dad, but there were uncles who served as my fathers in my life and they are the ones I love and adore and call them my real fathers. Especially my mom and grandma who served both rolls to make me who I am today.

    http://inspirationallettersbymillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collage tribute..it's wonderful Lin...

    ReplyDelete