Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life's Lessons

I've been reading a new book that I ordered Failing Forward: Turning Mistakes into Stepping Stones for Success. Just the title says so much. I guess you could say I'm a self help junkie-always looking for new ideas to improve myself and my relationships with family and friends.

Being HUMAN we all make mistakes and FAIL at times. That's the nature of life it seems. But one day we will all GRADUATE from this life and be held, I believe, ACCOUNTABLE for our learning from experiences on earth. Thus looking at the graduation photo above, I'm reminded that we are all students of EARTH LIFE 101 and FAMILY 101 whether we are single, married or divorced we are part of a human family which gives us a learning environment and challenges to overcome. And as one of my blogging friends Linda reminds me we are also here to ENJOY LIFE. We can have great joy as well as tests along the way. Each day is a PROCESS not a DESTINATION.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed,it is a process and not a destination. Each day is a gift, a day to be lived the best we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with Linda, each day is indeed a gift, to be savored, lived and shared to its fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are here with a purpose..i believe God has chosen each one of us to do something good for the society.Out of all living beings ,we human have a choice to shape up our lives,develop ourselves and the ability to do something good .When our heart is contended that we are serving our purposes -happiness is inevitable.

    Thanks for this motivating post .My regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A process is a very good way of looking at it and I am going to use that....

    ReplyDelete