The two youngest grandchildren in my family met each other. Below my son Daniel holds the new baby as his son James age 3 gets acquainted with his new cousin Lorien Amaya-the first child of my youngest son Jeffrey and his wife Rachel. I'm grateful for the Internet and photos as I've only met this new grandchild virtually so far. Still waiting for better weather to travel north. I hate winter roads. Oops that's a reaction rather than an action.
I'm THANKFUL for many things:
1. FAMILY each one of them: my spouse, children, grandchildren, cousins, in laws, step families, etc.
2. FAITH in my religion and a higher power who is in charge
3. OPPORTUNITIES to teach, blog, learn new things daily
4. CHALLENGES they always teach me more about myself
5. HOME and COMFORTS that I enjoy and take for granted often
6. HEALTH to be able to enjoy all of the above
Below on left is Lorien and on the right her dad Jeffrey as a baby 27 years ago. Now I need a photo of the mom Rachel as a baby to compare...in the bottom photo is Rachel the new mom with my twin grand daughters-Heather holding Lorien and Emilee on the right.