These were my resolutions last year and here they are according to my blog of Jan 1, 2009
1. I resolve to ACT instead of REACT when faced with major problems in my life or little interactions/challenges. STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE!
2. I resolve to stop worrying about things out of my control and RELY on God and His plan for my earthly daily life. DITTO
3. I resolve to study the scriptures or read something inspirational daily BEFORE reading the newspapers. DOING GOOD MOST DAYS
4. I resolve to express more gratitude daily to my God in KNEELING prayers and ask for His help in my life. COULD IMPROVE HERE
5. I resolve to find more happiness daily, to REACH OUT to others, and be the friend and confidant they need. WELL, TIME TO GET TO WORK ON THIS TOO
AND A NEW ONE:
6. Continue to work on diet, exercise and general health issues! I've lost 25 pounds in the last year and need to keep it off.